Friday, September 1, 2017

Music of America compared to Mexico

American Music:


  • "I listen to Despacito, Little Mix, and Fifth Harmony" - Kingston Simon 
    • Even though Despacito is in Spanish I still think its my culture. 
  • I learned to sing when I was a baby, I like singing because it brings attention to me.
  • I learned that fifth harmony is form cuba,polynisia, and mexico not just the usa. 


  • "I like listening to 'Alive.'"- Genesis Botts 
    • music in America to me is letting heart take corse and having fun.
  • I like singing because it makes me happy when I am sad.
  • music brings people together and it helps people put aside their diffrent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music of America compared to Mexico

American Music: "I listen to Despacito, Little Mix, and Fifth Harmony" - Kingston Simon  Even though Despacito is in Spanish...